Monday, September 13, 2010

science info for weather and stuff

science weather instrument link

The link above will hopefully take you to the website that shows how to make a rain gauge. It also shows a barometer and wind vane. If you like that wind vane better than the one I sent you, go ahead and use it.

textbook science link

The link above here is for your science text. It will link you to vocabulary games like the one we did in class and also reviews. Check it out.

Our first spelling list came home today. Keep it handy and study from it for your test on Thursday.

I do not have a blog word this week because if you use these links like you should, I will know that you have been here. Also, please let me know if either one does not do what I said it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment