Monday, October 11, 2010

10/10/10

I wanted to do this yesterday so I could type this cool date. I didn't make it, but I used the date anyway.

Thank you to all the parents who made the effort to get the kids to sing for the mission festival program in the gym yesterday. The kids sang well and hopefully they learned something about mission work in Hong Kong.

For those of you who are going along to the museum, look for a note in your Tuesday folder. We decided that we are also going to see the IMAX film "Bugs!"

This is a reminder that there is an at-home activity for science that is due a week from today. It involves being outside, so be sure to do it while the weather is still nice.

Keep track of the link from the Sept. 13 blog. It goes to our science book and the online activities.
The same link works for the whole year, but you need to go to the correct chapter.

The blog word for this week is animals, but I don't want you to write that word in your assignment book. I want you to use some of the letters of the word to make the name of an inverterbrate, and THAT is the word you should put in your assignment notebook. I will be checking on Friday this week, not Thursday. Be sure you have an invertebrate and that it is spelled correctly. You may NOT ADD letters, and you do not need to use all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment