Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 27

We started keyboarding today, and the kids seemed to catch on rather quickly.

Since I was not here to help review for the science test today, I made it rather simple, and I also allowed them to use their books.

Check the school newsletter for information about a special mission collection for kids going to St. Lucia. We will be collecting for this next week Monday and Tuesday so as not to get it mixed up with our regular mission offerings.

Today is the end of the third quarter, and I am hoping to use the weekend to get caught up with grades on Power School. If your child has been absent recently, they may need to use the beginning of next week to finish up a few things.

Please call if you have any questions, because it is taking me a little time to get back into the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment